Trance Moon Radio Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trance Moon Psychedelic Radio, New Releases ,Partys and Music Production forum.

HomePsy portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDonateLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hexaliohm - Magic Trick
Master Margherita Interview for Psyart Icon_minitimeTue 26 Mar - 0:28 by Hexaliohm

» Sacred Totality: An Eclipse Ritual in Texas, USA
Master Margherita Interview for Psyart Icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar - 23:16 by Znataraja

» Hexaliohm - Synthetic Society
Master Margherita Interview for Psyart Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar - 19:18 by Hexaliohm

» SpaceWarpers Vol.2 compiled by EarthAlien [SpaceWarp Recs]
Master Margherita Interview for Psyart Icon_minitimeSat 2 Mar - 19:39 by psylicious

» Hexaliohm - World of Perception
Master Margherita Interview for Psyart Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jan - 14:47 by Hexaliohm

» Barby - Live
Master Margherita Interview for Psyart Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jan - 17:31 by psylicious

» RIGEL - Live 2023
Master Margherita Interview for Psyart Icon_minitimeThu 7 Dec - 0:50 by psylicious

»  Magnetic Storm compiled by Rigel [SpaceWarp Recs] Out Soon!
Master Margherita Interview for Psyart Icon_minitimeWed 15 Nov - 19:49 by psylicious

» 3 Weeks To Go! IllumiNaughty pres: Purple Haze
Master Margherita Interview for Psyart Icon_minitimeMon 13 Nov - 16:43 by illumiNaughty

» DNBN - Psytrance Midi Loops Volumes 1 - 2 - 3 (Sample Pack B
Master Margherita Interview for Psyart Icon_minitimeTue 31 Oct - 23:31 by speedsound

Trance Moon Promote
Master Margherita Interview for Psyart Festival-trade
Twitter
Studio Equipment
Studio Equipment Deals 2Master Margherita Interview for Psyart Imp
Feeds

Master Margherita Interview for Psyart Feed-icon32x32

[Valid RSS]

ping Trance Moon Forum
Support

|

Master Margherita Interview for Psyart

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Psyart
user
user
Psyart

Number of posts : 13

Master Margherita Interview for Psyart Vide
PostSubject: Master Margherita Interview for Psyart   Master Margherita Interview for Psyart Icon_minitimeSat 9 Jan - 21:35

Traducido de la entrevista original @ http://kin4elements.blogspot.com

The critics claim that "Hippies With Gadgets" is a great album, organic, eclectic and even considered to be more introspective than the previous "Mastura" but also more versatile. Master Margherita or Moreno is bassist and founding member of The Peaking Goddess Collective. It is appreciated in the world circuit for different qualities as bassist, music producer, manager and dj. It is also one of the 4 founders of the Swiss publisher Peak Rec. To find out more about Master Margherita and know Moreno's opinion on ambient music and chillout areas we have gathered 10 questions to ask this artist.

1. How did Master Margherita started?

MM: I just wanted to start making music with electronic instruments. My first approach was with 4tracks analog tape casettes recorders and drum machine plus my bass in 1994 and from 1996 I officially got into it and choose the name Master Margherita.

2. What were your influences in the ambient scene at that time?

MM: The «Axiom ambient – lost in translation» CD was one of my first influences. Also, artists like Scorn and labels like Wordsound or Asphodel were my first influences on chillout downtempo electronic music… a mix of dub, abstract hiphop, ambient and ethno music…which i’m always using when composing... always mixing this 4 spices in different doses...

3. What are you listening at home?

MM: Beatless Ambient for my pleasure and many things for my label peak records plus selecting music for my dj sets.

4. What words would you use to describe a Chill Out Area?

MM: A place where one can relax, chat with people, listen to good music and dance on slow BPM rhythms.

5. What is the importance of ambient music in a party?

MM: Its like ying & yang, you need both sides, dance & relax...

6. Ambient Music works for people in an opposite cycle with the dance floor or does it have a specific public?

MM: Some people are «ambient» fans, others just like to go to «the chillout stage» when they feel confused and need to relax…whatever, i never ask myself that question...

7. Tell us a few names from actual djs and producers that you appreciate.

MM: Greg Hunter, Mauxuam, Skull Disco Records artists, Robert Rich, Pete Namlook, Bill Laswell and many more…

8. Tell us a few words about Peak Rec.

MM: Peak Records is in fact Switzerland’s first psychedelic trance label. Born in 2003 out of the complicity and combined visions of two musicians, a dj and a visual artist, it is run and fuelled by the passion and creativity of Ajja S.F. Leu, Master Margherita and Tanina Munchkina. Besides the obvious intention of releasing quality music, the main aims of the label are the promotion of Swiss artists on the international scene as well as the chance for talented upcoming producers, both Swiss and international, to release their work worldwide.

9. On the 6th of March you'll be playing at "Kin and The Four Elements III". What can people expect from your act?

MM: Mellow grooves and Warm Sounds.

10. Final question, what are you playing at the moment?

MM: My new album "Hippies With Gadgets" and music from my 2 side projects: Hoehle and Hanfstengel plus a lot of unreleased music of my own.

Master Margherita Interview for Psyart MM-AltantixLandVIL
Back to top Go down
http://www.psyart-org.com

Master Margherita Interview for Psyart

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trance Moon Radio Network :: Psy Trance :: Psy Trance Music Discussion :: 2008 / 2013 :: 2010-