The world is witnessing a critical moment in society. Humans has never been so distant from nature and their
phylosophical questions. It is time for the world open their eyes and prepare for change.
The change is near and depends on all of us. Each individual will have an important role to play.
2012 Remixes album is the premiere of Rodrigo Alves, comes to mark all people around the world. It is a warning
to give, a story to tell and listen, full of energy and hope that we all need a time like this.
For this, Rodrigo had 12 songs of well known peojects in the world of psytrance, to remix, along with Mimic Vat and
Nammah Ohm, and give new emphasis to the whole story. From beginning to end, a incredible force is transmitted,
psychedelic, highly penetrating. It marked the beginning of a new era and the end of many.
ALBUM: 2012 Remixes
Label: Hellchedelic Records
Date: September 2011
Lenght: 76:54 Min
Release Type: Digipack CD
Digital download available in December.
Mastering by Aaron Peacock aka Ocelot
Cover Design by Melan Wastage
Distributed by Beatspace
1. Electrypnose - B&S (Akés Remix)
2. Wizack Twizack - Baka En Kaka (Akés Remix)
3. Dark Nebula - Sadjuuk Khar (Akés & Mimic Vat Remix)
4. Tryambaka - Stoke of Luck (Akés Remix)
5. Khaos Sektor - Brain Strech (Akés Remix)
6. Silent Horror - Mad Monks Reborn (Akés & Nammah Ohm Remix)
7. Lab - Pagan Orange (Akés Remix)
8. Karash - La Lutte Finale (Akés Remix)
9. Dark Elf - Time's Up (Akés Remix)
10. Palex vs Intekshine - Anima Sola (Akés Remix)
11. Hydrus - Andromeda (Akés Remix)
12. Jesus Raves - Beat That Pedo Grandpa (Akés Remix)
Remixed and Co-Produced by Rodrigo Alves except
Track 3 with Andre Penalva and Track 6 with Miguel Carvalho